Thursday, September 12, 2013

The ingredients of enthusiasm

For me, I am enthusiastic about learning when something catches my attention. When the teacher changes it up and makes a different, unique way of learning other than taking notes and reading from a book. Taking notes is brutal for me because I do that in most classes and usually just write the information down just to get it down without actually taking it in to memory. English has, for the most part,  put me to sleep every year so far for many reasons, one being becuase i hate reading and I'm not the best writer. One thing I enjoy learning about current events in the world today although I think it is important to know about the past, I am more enthusiastic about whats happening in the world today. My favorite subject, or the one I am most interested about is science because its different from the rest of the classes and there are more ways to learn information such as labs to give you a hands on type of learning. Basically if the teacher keeps me involved in the convorsation or topic rather than just talking the whole time, than i am most likely to be engaged in the topic making me more enthusiastic about actually learning the information.

1 comment:

  1. I am enthusiastic about learning in almost all the same ways as you. Especially current events I don't know many people who are interested in learning about current events like me.

    ReplyDelete