Monday, September 16, 2013

Best Friend Ad

I want a friend who knows how to have a good time, can't be having a boring person. They should also be somewhat athletic or enjoys doing outdoor activities. You should be very trust worthy, if you lie alot then you're going to get the boot. Another thing you need to do is make sure you're funny because if you're not then why would I want you as my friend. Another trait you should acquire is dependible, if I need you and rely on you then your gonna need to be there for me. I also want a friend that won't run away and act like a little girl if we get in a fight. One lats thing is you can not complain about everything or be cocky/self centered. If you think you match this criteria then let me know and we can be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment