Sunday, September 15, 2013

Perspective

I hang in the closet, the door opens awakening me as light begins to shine through. My owner, Sheldon  picks me out to be the lucky shirt in his outfit today. Little did I know it would be the worst day of my life. He lies me down on the ironing board and begins burning my whole body to a crisp, AHHHH! I screamed as loudly. This feeling was the worst I have experienced. I really thought him and I had a friendship brewing up but after this, I don't know. I get through the first tragedy hoping there would be no more. He then puts me on and we are on our way to Mansfield high school. We stop at dunkin donuts for an ice cold coffee and continue on our way. We approach the parking lot at MHS and proceed in. But then of course, to make my day that much worse one of his co-workers bumps into us and the coffee spills right onto me. You can only imagine how mad i was, it dried and got me unbelievably sticky as the day moved on. I was praying this day could only get better. But sure enough, the high school doesn't have air conditioning, causing Sheldon to start sweating, dampening me more than i already was. Now i felt like I was at the bottom of the barrel and just wanted my life to end. I really don't think a friendly trip to the dry cleaning could fix me. Trying to nap the time away to get through the day but I just couldn't fall asleep. This truly was the worst day of my life and I just wanted it to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment