Monday, October 7, 2013

Difficult Conversation

"Hey you" the store manager yelled as I ran out the door with a pocket full of gold. He was a heavy-boned man so I knew this would be an easy steal but i forgot to factor in the mall cops/police. I ran all the way to the bottom floor and my buddy was waiting for me at the gate. I jumped in and we were gone like the wind, or well, we thought we were. There were at least 10 police cars rolling in and the logic between me and my friend and I was, we were already going to jail so why not try and escape. We gunned it by them and took off from there. I shot the cop cars tires and that was that. We stole an random car nearby and that was that. We continued our lives from there as if tht day had never happened.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my that was very violent branden I think your mom was right about those therapy classes being a priority.

    ReplyDelete